Friday 17 January 2014

Using My Inspiration...

Because I've just analyzed the double page spreads below and said I would use them as my inspiration, I've decided to create one as a draft. I am pleased with the result of this double page spread. This is because:


  • I gave used different elements from the initial double page spreads below i.e. I have used a big letter for effect.
  • I kept the black and white font theme which makes it easy to navigate and read; there aren't any distracting colours or "too much going on".
  • I've used 4 different pictures using one main one. I think the 3 little sequenced pictures look good and professional. The audience are given more of an insight into the artist because of this.
  • I've used different quotes which would be in-bedded in the content of the double page spread. These quotes are the ones of most significance and show the audience what is available to read inside.
  • My main artist is fresh faced, natural and looks elegant which fits the "Pop" genre perfectly.
This is what it looks like:
(Obviously the word "content" would be replaced with actual words) 


No comments:

Post a Comment