Thursday 16 January 2014

Magazine Content...

I am obviously going to have a support artist in my magazine to appear on the front page in the corner or something, and on the contents page as well. I am going to use a teenage girl who's coming to the end of her teenage years, this is so her beauty looks more mature, attracting the girls to my magazine. I am going to call my support artist Betty Perry. This is because I think it sounds fun and energetic, it's a girls name that sounds like it has a bit of an edge. I think it is also unusual. I'm thinking it will look similar to this:


I think this looks really effective and attractive because it almost looks like the name in lights. This conveys importance which is beneficial for me and the magazine because it looks professional etc. Obviously I will try out a number of different fonts to see what I prefer but I think this a very good start.

I am also using this girl below to model and actually play out Betty Perry. This is because I think she has the innocent but attitude-y look that Betty Perry has. She is naturally beautiful which means I can experiment with her make up and hair too. She has a lot to offer and I think she will represent my magazine in the best way possible:

(In this picture below I defined her eyebrows with eyebrow pencil and her lips with a fuchsia colored lipstick, i have also curled her dark brown hair to make her look like she has an edge, it isn't just plain and simple - this is just one example on how i can make her look different to suit the genre of my magazine.) 

No comments:

Post a Comment