Thursday 16 January 2014

Preparation...

I've been updating my last posts. I am now starting the preparation for my first official draft magazine cover, contents and double page spread. I'm first going to look at and come up with a Magazine Title. Here are some of the ones I have come up with and reasoning:

TOP OF THE POPS
POP MUSIC
POP PEOPLE
PARTY MUSIC
WICKED
BAM
DOUBLE WHAMMY!
SWEET 'N' TOXIC
LOOK!
THE BIG TAKEOVER
CLASH
M-YOU-SIC
POP EXPRESS
MRW




Out of the list above, these are my favourite three - all in different fonts. Because my target audience is for all young people that may like Pop, i think now that "Sweet 'N' Toxic" sounds too girly and would maybe put the male buyers off. I think MRW (Music Review Weekly) sounds quite plain, it doesn't have anything about it really. It's not something you would particularly remember in comparison to "Sweet 'N' Toxic". My first choice is definitely "M-YOU-SIC", although it doesn't really give away what type of genre it is, the front cover will give this away anyway. It will be pronounced "Music" like normal, but it looks different and unique so i think it will catch people's attention and they will always remember it. The "You" in the middle conveys the music will be based around what they want. I am pleased with this title. I have decided that this is the title I am going to go ahead with.

No comments:

Post a Comment