Thursday 16 January 2014

Photograph Editing...

Taking on board what I said previously about making my magazine have special effects around the main picture of my main artist, I have practiced doing them myself. This is just an ordinary picture of me edited to look distorted and unusual. I have added different shapes and colours of hearts to give it a Pop Electro effect:

I like this because it looks different and looks like it should be on the front of a magazine cover which music genre is Pop. I will do something like this on the front cover, contents page and/or double page spread to add effect and catch the eye of the customer. I think it's important to make a magazine look different because there are so many of them in general so you have to make your own stand out so people but it over anyone else's. I am pleased with the outcome of this editing.

No comments:

Post a Comment