Thursday 16 January 2014

Magazine Content...

I have already blogged about my support artist, Betty Perry. After looking at different Pop magazines, i have spotted one young lady called "Marina" who took my attention straight away. This was because she looks so much different to all of the other Pop artists i have seen. I said previously that i wanted Betty Perry to have a different edge; this is why i am using Marina as inspiration. This is here and the sort of look i will give Betty Perry:






Her look is almost old fashioned, but modern at the same time. She looks very natural whilst wearing make up. I think her style is different and outgoing, like i want Betty Perry and her personality and music to be. You can tell the sort of music she would produce is Pop through her style and smiles. This is her posing on magazines:





No comments:

Post a Comment