Friday 18 October 2013

Peer and Self Assessment...


Assessor: Myself:

At the moment, i have completed all tasks that have been asked of me and i will keep on top of everything else i am asked to do in the near future. i am really enjoying uploading relevant things on to my blog. I think the tasks I've done so far look realistic though they are not 100% there yet but this is reasonable because i haven't really had all the practice. I especially like my magazine covers i created a week ago. I had a lot of fun making up the headlines and putting different pictures of bands and famous icons.On the other hand i think they could of been better. A target for me for next time will to be add more sub headings as i don't think there were many and i had noticed i hadn't included date lines on 3 of them - datelines are crucial to a magazine else without them they won't look realistic. I plan to use these in the future as a template of my own magazine which i will create.

Peer Assessor: Molly McDonald:

I think this blog is full of different research and tasks. It looks organized and well structured - it's also very enjoyable to look at and read. i can see that all of the tasks have been completed to a very high standard although the magazine covers created a week ago could be improved slightly just to make them look more realistic - though i think they look effective too! i think all of the tasks completed by you look great, you have done some good work so far keep so keep it up! 

No comments:

Post a Comment