Friday 18 October 2013

My Music Magazine Development...


As i am developing my ideas for my magazine further, i have been doing some research on the type of people big in music in today's society. The first result which came up on the internet was YouTube sensation Justin Bieber. Justin Bieber became famous in 2004 when his home made music videos went global. Justin Bieber is 19 and appeals to teenaged boys and girls - especially the girls. I think a character like Justin Bieber would look effective on the front of my magazine. He is young, stylish yet smart and good looking; he is cleanly shaven and looks sophisticated. I will use Justin Bieber as inspiration for my modelling shoot, in making said model look similar. 


According to Google, and my personal opinion, Lady Gaga is the biggest female Pop artist this year. Because my magazine will be based around the "Pop" genre, i think it's beneficial for me to use Lady GaGa as inspiration. Not only does her music pretty much always top the charts, she has a unique style that appeals to teenagers. As well as that, she is very beautiful which attracts the attention of boys. Lady GaGa is one of a kind and i like her style. I will keep this in mind when i use my female model for the front of my magazine cover. The black she is wearing above looks seductive - this has been done on purpose. I especially like the eye make up used just under her actual eyes. I will keep this in mind also when using my model. I think it is something different which would look effective on the front of a music magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment