Tuesday 15 October 2013

Independent Research...

I have carried out some research of my own and edited a photograph. I'm thinking ahead for my own music magazine and the main convention of a music magazine is to have a main image. I have attempted to create my own magazine style photograph. I think this photograph would suit a more classy, pop magazine rather than a rock, grunge type magazine. This is because of things like the red lipstick, the big curly hair, the subtle eye make up and the general effect. I have edited this photograph on a programme called "Paint.Net" which i will be using when i come to create my music magazine. I thought i would practice myself and gain a few more skills. I have used different features of Paint.Net like cropping, color edits, double photo effect, lighting adjustments and put it on a white background which brings the main picture more vivid. I have enjoyed doing this task on my own and after it i feel a lot more confident with the software programme i will be using to create my assessed music magazine in the near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment