Friday 11 October 2013

Improved Magazine Cover and Contents...
























I have created a new magazine cover and contents page after doing some more research on things like: codes and conventions, good and bad features and typeface. This has helped me in the sense that i know a bit more about the front covers of magazines and contents pages. I think this cover and contents is better than my first attempt because: I've used red, black and white which are the school colours (which were preferred by the people who filled out my questionnaire), i have made the text smart and sophisticated which suits the genre of the magazine being about school but made it stylish at the same time which would appeal to my target audience of pupils and teachers. I have used many more photographs from around school and added more subtitles; the subject of them being something to attract the reader. I am pleased with these two pages i have produced however i am looking forward to learning more and improving upon this again. Watch this space!

No comments:

Post a Comment