Friday 6 December 2013

Research and Planning...

I am now looking at the type of artist I want to see throughout my magazine. I have been researching the most famous Pop artists: both men and women and come across Cheryl Cole who caught my attention straight away. Cheryl Cole is an English recording artist, songwriter, dancer and television personality. She rose to fame when she auditioned for the reality television show "Popstars".  

She has the exact look I want to have in my magazine. This is because she is fresh faced, natural and beautiful. You can do a lot of different things with her face. For example she suits any sort of clothing and make-up too. I think she really represents the "Pop" style and genre. Here are some photo's I have collected of her to show you the sort of look I will want to try and get across in my magazine:




No comments:

Post a Comment