Friday 29 November 2013

Research and Planning...

Here I have designed 3 Double Page Spreads. Because I have done a lot of research and work in general on the other features of a magazine,  I though I should focus on creating something different. From creating these double page spread templates I have found out what sort of look I want my own double page to look like when I come to create them. I think the type of models I have used on all three are unique and different. The effects I have used to make the photo look chic and fashionable have worked well; If they were real I think they would attract a lot of attention. I have tried to make all three look different in their own way, whilst trying to make them similar to show they are all from the same genre of music. The models I have used all look natural and beautiful, I think this rules out the possibility of the audience thinking they are heavy metal/grunge type artists (See post below on annotations of different styles of music). I am pleased with the outcome of all of these double page spreads:







No comments:

Post a Comment