Friday 6 December 2013

Drafting And Planning...

As you can see from two posts below, i was working on double page spreads - however they were only templates. Below I have actually designed one using my own titles and text etc. I have tried to make it look as realistic as possible, I think I was quite successful. As you can see  I have kept it simple but decorative. I think the plain background underneath the black handwritten look font make the double page spread look very "Vogue". I think it does look like it should belong in a Pop magazine as it looks pretty and light, it's not too heavy on the eye, I think it is nice to read. The font is bubbly and dun, like the "Pop" genre. The models I have used look very natural, the fact they are laying on grass make them look innocent and peaceful. The dresses are feminine and do not reveal them in a bad way. This task will help me when i draft my double page spread next. I am pleased with the outcome of my work:



No comments:

Post a Comment