Sunday 3 November 2013

Remake Remodel...

For this task I have chosen an existing magazine and created a front cover, an contents and a double page spread in the style of my chosen magazine as this is what I'll be doing for my final assessment. In this case, I used Q magazine and came up with original photography, cover lines, fonts and topics in which I thought would suit the magazine itself; below are the three pages I used for inspiration and you can see how my ideas are similar. This task will help me in the future when I come to design my own magazine. I will be able to refer back to this as a part of my planning to gain ideas and know what my own magazine should include. This has also helped me to practice creating magazines using my own original photography, also benefiting me for future tasks. 

Here are the three pages I used as inspiration for the ones I create which will also follow below:





Now, here are the three pages I created by myself which have been analysed:






No comments:

Post a Comment