Tuesday 12 November 2013

Progress and Alterations...

As you can see from my last post, i designed a magazine front cover, contents and double page spread. My improvement from my teacher and my peers was that it wasn't obvious that it would be "Q" magazine from the type of model used. I have designed another front cover of a different genre of music to show that i have thought about this improvement and put it into action.What is also beneficial from thee improvements is that it will help in the near future when i create my final piece. Here i have demonstared that i can match the type of model i have used to the type of magazine i create.
(I haven't used original photography as i used it last time and wanted to explore the internet in order to find a model/models who present the look i want in my magazine...) 


This is the final result:


No comments:

Post a Comment