Sunday 2 February 2014

Finalisations...

Here are the two final photos that I have taken myself of Saskia, my support artist. These are the two photos I will use in my final magazine. I am happy with them because I think they look professional. 

I dressed Saskia up to look very glamorous. I made sure all of her body was covered up also so nothing was revealed (the jacket coming off her shoulder adds effect) 

Her make up is subtle but stands out and I've curled her hair too so she looks natural - this is important because I did a lot of analysis of how a normal Pop star is represented. I know that I have took that research on board when shooting Saskia.

I think the location was a great place to shoot as well because it's modern (and pink) I think this will attract the audience and give the magazine a sense of realism. 

I'm glad I have this sorted because now I can focus on my main artist as this is the most important and vital for my magazine. 






No comments:

Post a Comment