Wednesday 12 February 2014

Planning...

Before I now to start to produce my first draft of my front cover, double page spread and contents I have decided to my practiced techniques to use. Here I have made a random magazine cover where I have tried my best to use all of the codes and conventions I have studied.

This has really helped me gain that last bit of practice I need before I make my official magazine:


I think though, that when I come to make my own, it will look a lot more "chic" and "elegant". I think I will tone down the colours just a little and make them coordinate. I am pleased with this overall though.I particularly like the font and the title "Clarity". I'm thinking about changing my magazine name to this because I think it is striking and the meaning of the word is in fact appropriate to a Pop Music Magazine. 

No comments:

Post a Comment