Thursday 19 September 2013

My First Magazine Attempt...


This is my first attempt at a Magazine cover. As you can see, i have based my magazine around my school. I have used a header, sub headings and a bar code on my front cover because without them it wouldn't look like a magazine. I have kept a theme of red and black running through my front cover. This is because it looks professional and it suits the genre of my magazine. The picture is of three young, year 11 girl in lesson  They are wearing their school uniform; i thought i would use this photo as it also matches the magazine genre. Their happy faces represent the school in a good way too. The sub heading "5Oth Jubilee!" is just as big as the heading, if not, just a bit smaller. I have done this on purpose because it shows that it's the main story inside. Even though this is my first attempt and there are many things i could do to improve it, i am genuinely pleased with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment